The day to celebrate all that there is to love about beer is Sunday April 7th and that day is aptly named National Beer Day. It doesn’t matter if you are a fan of the many versions of an IPA that are out there, a hefeweizen, a lager or a stout, barrel aged or not, this is the day to enjoy at least one or two or more of your favorite beers.
In honor of National Beer Day on April 7th, four favorite LA brewpubs are bringing #BeerGoals to life by celebrating with the world with the World’s Largest Virtual Beer Toast! BeerGoals is aiming to crack the Beer World Record for World’s Largest Beer Toast by getting as many people as possible from different parts of the country and world to toast at the same time.#BeerTheWorldTogether! Tune in to the Live Stream atBeer Goals on April 7th at 6PM PST/ 8PM Central / 9PM ET and beer drinkers far and wide can comment with a pic or video of their beer, representing their hometown & hometown beer! What local craft beer will you be toasting with the world? Beer Goals will be toasting live fromBroxton in Westwood, with the Chi Beer Guy – live from Chicago – join in and be part of beer history! LA beer lovers be sure to visit other brewery co-hosts on the day of the toast at:The Stalking Horse –6th & La Brea –Bluebird Brasserie – Transplants Brewing Company
- Event Link
- Spring Street Bar will feature $1 off pints of beer and any guests who buy a pint, get 20% off food.
- California Sun will host happy hour all day, along with specials, featuring:
- $1 off pints
- $2 off New Original Breweries pints (pints brewed at Broxton, Bluebird Brasserie, 6th & La Brea, The Stalking Horse)
- $1 off pie slices
- $15 pitchers of New Original Breweries draft beers
- Mohawk Bend will host happy hour all day long!
- $2 off menu price for all beers
- $3-$8 snacks including Nachos, Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough Twists, Fried Chickpeas, Homemade Chips & Dips
- $11 pizzas
- Tony’s Darts Away will offer $1 off all pints.
Golden Road Brewing teamed up with the Los Angeles Dodgers to create the NEW Dodgers Blonde Ale (4.8% ABV). Brewed with Bravo and Cascade hops, the finished result is a deliciously crisp and smooth blonde ale that can be enjoyed by fans both inside and outside of Dodger Stadium. The Dodgers Blonde Ale is now available in 25oz cans at retailers across Los Angeles metro and Southern California and will be sold in Dodger Stadium beginning opening day. Fans can also stop by Golden Road’s pubs for a pint on tap. So while the Dodgers will be in Colorado on National Beer Day playing the Rockies, you can still enjoy the Dodgers Blonde Ale all over Los Angeles on game day.